Friday, March 12, 2010

Turning Back the Clock

Check out the Skin Haven Spa Studio for Los Angeles spa deals. If need extractions done, they do an absolutely phenomenal and painless treatment. The spa is located on 300 N Crescent Heights Blvd
and if you are a first time clinet, you can get a 75 minutes facial or massage for $99! Another great part of Skin Haven, apart from being clean and having a warm atmosphere, is that they have another aspect to their Los Angeles spa deals - you can take in your own beauty products and they can tell you if they are right for your skin, so you're not buying or using the wrong products. Plus, Skin Haven avoids product pushing, which is such a relief. My skin glows for 6 weeks, whenever I go in for a facial and my pores are so clear, it's like I'm two years old again. I really recommend taking advantage of these Los Angeles spa deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment