Monday, March 8, 2010

Martini and Manicure? Yes, please!

So the Beauty Bar in Hollywood doesn't really jump to mind when I think of Los Angeles spa deals, but I don't know why. It combines my two favorite things: cocktails and beauty treatments. So I got a quick manicure and tried the Brunette cocktail and basked in my own personal heaven before going out for a night on the town. So it's not one of those conventional Los Angeles spa deals. But sometimes, I just want a quick little pick-me-up and this was certainly the place to go for that. Regardless of the fact it doesn't have the fullest service menu of Los Angeles spas, it certainly is one of my favorite places and is part of the Los Angeles spa deals because of their winning combination. Plus, the decor is really, really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment