Monday, April 12, 2010

Be a Goddess for a Day

OMG. I just went to the Olympic Spa this weekend (which is kind of like a Korean bathhouse) and loved it! So my friend goes here a couple times of month and says it her fave of the Los Angeles spa deals. She usually just goes to use the the steam room, scrub down and get some great food. She says she can usually get by on only $30. But for my first visit, I felt like splurging so I got the Goddess signature body treatment, which is only $130 for almost two hours of treatment. Wow, talk about Los Angeles spa deals. You start with a Korean scrub, which is definitely a scrub, so be warned. then you get a seaweed body shampoo, and then you get a aromathereapy massage as well as a scalp massage. Then I got my first facial massage, which is supposed to get rid of toxins, followed by a facial mask. They then shampoo your hair and hydrate you with some lotion. This was an amazing and thorough experience and it felt so great. I still feel amazing, even after a few days, so go check out the best of the Los Angeles spa deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment